FORZA Slide Sleeve’s simple joint method involves slipping the compression sleeve on the pipe followed by expanding the pipe end. The barbed end of the brass fitting is then inserted into the expanded into the expanded pipe and the sleeve is compressed over the pipe using the specialised AXIAL compression tool.
• Pipe made from Peroxide- cross linked polyethylene (PE-Xa)
• Used for Hot and Cold Water Services
• Thermal Conductivity :0.35 W/m.K
• Roughness: 0.007mm
• Maximum Temperature: 95 Deg C
• Short-term Temperature in case of HWS malfunction : 100 Deg
• Fittings are made from dezincification-resistance brass
• Pipe Dimension : 16 to 50mm
• Suitable for both Wet and Dry construction
• Approval Mark International Product Certification to Australian Standards
Warranty & Insurance
FORZA Slide Sleeve Plumbing System (excluding tooling) is warranted for 50 years when installed by a licensed plumber in accordance with AS 3500 of the National Plumbing Code Parts 1, 4 and 5 and established installation practices.
Forza Global Pty Ltd is backed by a products and public liability insurance policy of $50,000,000.
Our warranty covers Forza Global systems, the warranty becomes void if the installer uses fittings and/or pipe from another supplier.
FORZA Plumbing systems tools have been designed to ensure a leak proof joint. The compression tools have been manufactured with the highest quality material and designed to give long term trouble free service. FORZA offer the option of both manual and battery tools.